Sunday, September 4, 2011

The Cupboard is Bare

I am so grateful to those genealogists who have taken the time to submit profiles to the GeniMates blog. I know that your fellow GeniMates enjoy reading about you.

I have now reached the stage where the cupboard is bare -  I have no more profiles up my sleeve.   I have asked around 90 people to submit profiles, some have responded that they are not in a position to do so - I understand and thenk them for their responses. Some have promised to submit a profile - I hope that when they have a few minutes to spare they will submit their profile and around 25 have not responded to my invitation as of yet. I have a few more names on my list and will contact them over the next few days.

If you have any suggestions for genealogists (especially from The British Isles) to profile please let me have their contact details and I will write to them.

2 comments:

  1. I'd love to hear about Jennifer over on "On a flesh and bone foundation". Her blog features all matters relating to Irish genealogy and is very well written. Her contact details on her site are:
    irisheyesjennifer at gmail dot com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Pauleen, I'll make an approach.

    ReplyDelete